No matter where you are at, You are always there!
If you don't ride in the rain, you don't ride.
Young riders pick a destination and go... Old riders pick a direction and go.
Keep your bike in good repair: Motorcycle boots are NOT comfortable for walking.
Catching a yellow jacket in your shirt @ 70 mph can double your vocabulary.
Gray-haired riders don't get that way from pure luck.
Only a Biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly.
Thin leather looks good in the bar, but it won't save your butt from "road rash" if you go down.
If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there won't be.
I'm a Married 68 year old biker male from Kansas & now live at the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri. I'm a Vietnam Vet & spent 6 yrs active duty in the U.S. Army & Retired due to Disability. I served in the 7th Inf Div 32nd Inf,
US Army Air Defense Command Post (ARADCOM) 74th artillery Group HQ Battery /w Nike Hercules & Crypto Operations
& the 18th Airborne Corp. 26th Airborne Artillery (Special Operations code name Igloo White).
I'm a life member of the DAV & VFW.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN A veteran whether active duty, retired, national guard, reserve or was just in for a short time & went back to being a PFC-Vets know what that means - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of up to and including his or her life. That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.
1st Day back on the Bike after Triple By-Pass Heart Surgery
The Nurse I wanted is on the Left but of course I had the one on the right.
I've been riding Motorcycles for 53 years now. I'm a Member of the Kansas Heathens.
Was the 1st Kansas & Missouri Prez for the Combat Vets/MC
Also I'm the Founding Farther of CVMA "Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association" 1st CVMA President member #7 & a word of advice Don't Piss off a Volunteer!
My girlfriend and I on a Kansas Poker Run 2011, here's my poker hand, yep 1st place, bet that one.
WHAT I LOOK FOR IN OTHER PEOPLE
sense of Humor, All in all people who are just
fun to be with! I can smell BS so save your breath!
Do you know where your Motorcycle is?
Time is so everything doesn't happen all at once! or does it?
Things I Like
Riding my Harley, Poker Runs, Bike Shows, being at the Lake of the Ozarks (At Party Cove)
Cruiser on the Lake, Crising in my Corvette with the top
off UPDATE,Vette has been traded for a MotorHome, (Just playing with Men's Toys) I love the
smell of Leather in the Morning, Noon &
Things I Don't Like
I don't like LIVER, I don't care how you
cook it, It's still Liver. People who Lie, Cheat & Steal.
And I really don't like people that ask to Barrow
Money, they seem to always get Amnesia shortly
after. Asking me to push #1 for English & the person I have to talk to can't speak English, Duh?
"Those who hammer their guns into plows, will plow for those who do not."
- Thomas Jefferson
FIREARMS REFRESHER COURSE
1. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
2. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
3. Colt: The original point and click interface.
4. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
5. If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?
6. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.
7. "Free" men do not ask permission to bear arms.
8. If you don't know your rights you don't have any.
9. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.
10. The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights reserved.
11. What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?
12. The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.
13. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
14. Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians.
15. Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.
16. You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
17. 911 - government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer.
18. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
19. Criminals love gun control -- it makes their jobs safer.
20. If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.
21. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
22. You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
23. Enforce the "gun control laws" we have, don't make more.
24. When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create slaves.
25. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.
26. "A government of the people, by the people, for the people..."